Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pearl_titus730
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right Empty [NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right

Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:22 am
hospialized not working
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right Attachment
20200818_171844.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:36 am
pearl_titus730 wrote:hospialized not working

Hi and thank you for your report. Can you please attach your save file so we can have a look. Just from the picture I can tell that you are missing regular ward room and that is why hospitalization is not working. Might that be the case?
pearl_titus730
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right Empty my ward beds are not working games not working right

Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:51 pm
I send a picture I use your prefabs they are not w[NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right 20200811orking
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right Attachment
20200818_171844.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
pearl_titus730
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right Empty my ward beds are not working games not working right prefabs

Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:56 pm
my ward beds are not working games not working right prefabs
pearl_titus730
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right Empty my ward beds are not working games not working right prefabs

Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:58 pm
my ward beds are not working games not working right prefabs
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right

Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:42 pm
pearl_titus730 wrote:my ward beds are not working games not working right prefabs

Hi, can you please upload your save file, we can have a look why the beds are not working. Just double checked everything on our end and it seems to be working as it should. So save file would really help. Here is how: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

From the picture I can only guess what might be wrong. And at first sight, it looks like you have placed two HDU wards, but you are still missing Regular ward.
But if you placed Regular ward and is still shows that is not functional, then there is some hidden error, that we can catch from the save file.
And one other question, are you playing with any mods? They can be sometimes broken, especially after and update so disabling them might help too.
pearl_titus730
intern

Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:15 pm
another pic i have all the ward beds in the mod that i have is more floor level it blinks red[NEED MORE INFO]my ward beds are not working games not working right 20200814
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:48 am
Hi, thanks for the update, unfortunately we can't properly investigate the issue without a save file, that's why Ondrej keeps asking you for it. Smile

I have one random guess though - I can see you have some mods, at least an increased staff limit - if you also have the 'bedside examinations' mod installed, you'll indeed need to add more equipment to the wards to make them work - just click the floor of any of them and the missing objects will be marked in orange.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum