Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chrisie81
chrisie81
intern

[RESOLVED] Spawned invisible patients Empty [RESOLVED] Spawned invisible patients

Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:16 pm
While playing in the Doc Mode campaign when the game switches to the night shift I have a number of patients who appear in the patients list with the status of spawned.  They are on the edge of the map and invisible, they are for all departments except emergency. I can manually send them to emergency and then back to which ever department they need to be in but then they are invisible, can't be clicked on and when in bed have no head.  If I leave them they take forever to arrive in the hospital, night shift is quiet and then chaos during the day.

Screenshot attached of the patient list.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Spawned invisible patients Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Spawned invisible patients

Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:15 am
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forum!

We managed to reproduce this on our side, it seems to be linked to the 'automatically take over all patients' system. In either case it looks like that we missed something when filtering the patient list, you should never see spawned patients anywhere until they appear on the map - we should be able to squeeze a fix to the next patch.

Just to give you a bit more context: patients for the whole day get generated over midnight and each gets assigned the time when they should appear. Most of them come in the first hours after the hospital opens, as you'd probably expect. Smile
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Spawned invisible patients Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Spawned invisible patients

Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:49 am
(...and we have a fix ready for the next patch.)
chrisie81
chrisie81
intern

Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:18 am
Excellent Thank you Surprised
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum