Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
agritite
resident

[OPEN LOW] Roles in Labs don't work Empty [OPEN LOW] Roles in Labs don't work

Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:12 pm
I have one lab specialized for clinic patients only, but they still process hospitalized patient samples.
Also, labs with Hospitalization exclusive role never do anything at all; their workload is always "none".
Based on my observation, I conclude that the "Hospitalized patients" role means nothing; all patients are classified as "Clinic patients" no matter what.
[OPEN LOW] Roles in Labs don't work 110
[OPEN LOW] Roles in Labs don't work 210
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Roles in Labs don't work Attachment
4.zip saveYou don't have permission to download attachments.(3.7 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Roles in Labs don't work Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Roles in Labs don't work

Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:54 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! After double-checking the system, it looks like you're right - the roles are applied when technologists run examinations with patients like X-rays or ultrasonography, in labs the samples don't carry over the information whether they belong to a hospitalized patient. We'll have a look at how complicated it would be to make this work there as well.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum