Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Emergency department and ICU dayshift janitors refusing to clean corridors Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Emergency department and ICU dayshift janitors refusing to clean corridors

Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:20 am
AAAAAAAAAAAAA! It's driving me crazy! My 10 dayshift janitors in the emergency department won't clean dirty corridors! It's happening with the ICU too, the ICU janitors only wanna clean my common rooms. Unsure if it's related to the generally buggy janitor AI, but it's starting to have a impact on my prestige and it's getting annoying...

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Poor choice of words and forgot something)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Emergency department and ICU dayshift janitors refusing to clean corridors Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Emergency department and ICU dayshift janitors refusing to clean corridors

Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:47 am
Hi, before I ask for screenshots and a save file - could you please check that all corridors are marked as the corridor room type in the management view? And if so, do they belong to the same department as the janitors we're discussing? Smile
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Emergency department and ICU dayshift janitors refusing to clean corridors Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Emergency department and ICU dayshift janitors refusing to clean corridors

Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:31 pm
Ah, yes. I tried re zoning it and it doesn't work. Janitors are in same department, I triple checked. The floors will be cleaned by the night shift staff, but the dayshift staff don't do much, thus it gets really dirty. I'll include a save file, as I forgot to take a screenshot.
'
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:39 pm
Hmm, never mind then. I tried using the file path for windows on the "How To Report A Bug" page but all it takes me to is windows saying it needs a application that can open it, but there is none and a search for it on Microsoft Store didn't help either. Wierd.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:37 am
Hi, you shouldn't need to open any of the files, just get to the correct folder - if you have problem accessing AppData (which is usually hidden), you can try typing %AppData% in windows file explorer:

[NEED MORE INFO] Emergency department and ICU dayshift janitors refusing to clean corridors File-e10
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:17 pm
Nevermind. Fixed with the new patch.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum