Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

[QUESTION] Operational Team Stuck Empty [QUESTION] Operational Team Stuck

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:41 pm
I had a strange issue when my night-shift operational surgeons team and the patient are stuck just before an operation — and even hadn't went home when their shift was over. Issue repeated even after I hired another doctor for the rest of the patients. The problem was resolved only when I canceled the operation and delayed it for my dayshift (which performed it successfully without a stuck or death).

At screenshot you may see the doctor with “Performing an operation” status just sits there with the patient in bed and the shift change skipped.
[QUESTION] Operational Team Stuck 09_ope11
Attachments
[QUESTION] Operational Team Stuck Attachment
Savegame + Log.zip There is a savegame before starting an operation (if just watch the game goes on) and my logs.You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Operational Team Stuck Empty Re: [QUESTION] Operational Team Stuck

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:06 pm
Hi, thanks for the report (and the other ones, I'll try to go through them all today/tomorrow).

While this are not required in order to have a working department, if you want to have surgeries over night, you'll need a full surgical team also on the night shift (surgeon, assistant, anesthesiologist and two surgical nurses), so hiring one extra doctor should get the surgery running.
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:16 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:if you want to have surgeries over night, you'll need a full surgical team also on the night shift (surgeon, assistant, anesthesiologist and two surgical nurses), so hiring one extra doctor should get the surgery running.

I know!) And the thing is all my team is ready, but stuck. They also stuck even if I hire another one. Only cancelling the op was helpful.

Also I think that if I have not enough doctors or nurses to perfom the ops, they shouldn't be planned at night, right? So staff just ignore this till dayshift comes and do their nightshift biz Smile Am I right?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:22 pm
Oh, I see, one more idea (on my side when trying the save the surgery started after hiring one more doctor, but it took a while until the last nurse finished checking patients and got a stretcher to transport the patient to surgery - I'd definitely recommend hiring one extra nurse, maybe fully dedicated to patient transfers (this should also help with how smoothly the departments run overall).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum