Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bekket
intern

[QUESTION] Russian translation - Suggestions Empty [QUESTION] Russian translation - Suggestions

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:05 am
Hello.

I've enclosed some suggestions for Russian translation.
Mostly about layering of the words.

Thanks for the great game.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Russian translation - Suggestions Empty Re: [QUESTION] Russian translation - Suggestions

Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:12 pm
Hi, thanks a lot, this is much appreciated! Unfortunately we cant's see the attachment. Could you try again (we had a problem with storage space here) or just send it to info@oxymoron.games? Thanks in advance!
Bekket
intern

[QUESTION] Russian translation - Suggestions Empty Re: [QUESTION] Russian translation - Suggestions

Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:48 am
Hello.
I've sent a letter.
Thanks.
Bekket
intern

Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:29 pm
Did you receive the email?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:05 pm
Hi, yes, thanks, we got the email! I'll try to reply more in detail when we've dealt with the more critical bugs related to the DLC/patch release, but at least about the first few issues: you can work around them by adjusting UI scale by hand and we'll add a rule that will set it automatically for the specific resolution you're using.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum