Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemotion
resident

[OPEN LOW]surgery rooms 2 Empty [OPEN LOW]surgery rooms 2

Wed May 27, 2020 9:43 pm
Hello, i have again the same problem. I've build 3 surgery room, with one entrance for all (including wash hands and wardrobes), and at time of surgery, some staff is in one room and some in another one! As you can see from the pic. All the rooms have the objects needed to be operational. What happens now?
Attachments
[OPEN LOW]surgery rooms 2 Attachment
phospital.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(784 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(175 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
one more time.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW]surgery rooms 2 Empty Re: [OPEN LOW]surgery rooms 2

Thu May 28, 2020 4:00 pm
bluemotion wrote:Hello, i have again the same problem. I've build 3 surgery room, with one entrance for all (including wash hands and wardrobes), and at time of surgery, some staff is in one room and some in another one! As you can see from the pic. All the rooms have the objects needed to be operational. What happens now?

Hi and thank you for the report. As Jan mentioned here:

https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2623-question-surgery-operating-rooms?highlight=surgery

You have to make separate surgery rooms in the floor plan for this to work correctly and to have multiple surgeries. The whole room gets reserved either for a procedure or cleaning and and won't get selected for other patients.

But we will have a look why staff gets divided during the surgery.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum