Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
larzi
attending

[RESOLVED]The operation was not performed  Empty [RESOLVED]The operation was not performed

Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:18 am
[RESOLVED]The operation was not performed  Bde521ce158909e3
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]The operation was not performed  Empty Re: [RESOLVED]The operation was not performed

Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:07 am
larzi wrote:

Hi and thank you for your report. Unfortunately I can't tell what is the problem just from the picture. Can you please upload your save with some detailed description of the problem? Thank you
larzi
attending

[RESOLVED]The operation was not performed  Empty Re: [RESOLVED]The operation was not performed

Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:21 am
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:

Hi and thank you for your report. Unfortunately I can't tell what is the problem just from the picture. Can you please upload your save with some detailed description of the problem? Thank you

AI doesn't perform this kind of operation in the picture (only this kind of operation), I have enough doctors and nurses.
Attachments
[RESOLVED]The operation was not performed  Attachment
002.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:35 am
larzi wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:

AI doesn't perform this kind of operation in the picture (only this kind of operation), I have enough doctors and nurses.

Thank you for the additional information. After consulting this with our design team, we found the problem. This surgery requires by accident two surgeons. So hiring additional will work as a workaround for now. We have a fix prepared for the next patch. Thank you for catching this one

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum