Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ilhamy.fikri
intern

[QUESTION] HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS NOT GETTING EXAMINED LEADING TO VERY LONG HOSPITALIZATION Empty [QUESTION] HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS NOT GETTING EXAMINED LEADING TO VERY LONG HOSPITALIZATION

Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:23 pm
Hi in the same game I''m having a difficult time getting my hospitalized patients to get out. Particularly in the Burn Unit and HDU of Traumatology Dept.

They seem to stay hospitalized forever. I've added nurses, doctors, diagnostic units etc. yet still the same problem. The patients seem to get ignored by the nurses/doctors even though the necessary examination rooms are available.

Can you please help?
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

[QUESTION] HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS NOT GETTING EXAMINED LEADING TO VERY LONG HOSPITALIZATION Empty Re: [QUESTION] HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS NOT GETTING EXAMINED LEADING TO VERY LONG HOSPITALIZATION

Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:56 pm
Hi, thank you for bringing this up. I am sorry you are having this issue. I will try to help, but I need more infomation to analyze the problem.

1. Is your game heavily modded?
2. How long are the patients being hospitalized? Is it more than few days?
3. Can you please send us your save file and output_log? The guide where to find it is located here.
ilhamy.fikri
intern

[QUESTION] HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS NOT GETTING EXAMINED LEADING TO VERY LONG HOSPITALIZATION Empty Re: [QUESTION] HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS NOT GETTING EXAMINED LEADING TO VERY LONG HOSPITALIZATION

Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:20 pm
For some reason this forum won't allow me to upload my save game. It says file size too big, although it is only 2.7Mb.

Here's what it says: Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 631)

By the way it's the same file as the stretcher one.

To answer your question:
1. Is your game heavily modded? No, my game is vanilla with all DLCs from Steam.
2. How long are the patients being hospitalized? Is it more than few days? Days, I've lost count.
3. Can you please send us your save file and output_log? The guide where to find it is located here.
ilhamy.fikri
intern

Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:22 pm
Pls help, my hospital is full of patients that just won't leave (and pay).
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:43 pm
Hi, sorry, we had issue that our forum was full and we had to clean some space. It should be fixed now. Could you try to send us your save and output_log now, please? We will try to investigate it as soon as possible. Smile
ilhamy.fikri
intern

Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:03 pm
Ok thanks, here's the save file as requested. As for the log, no idea how to get it...
Attachments
[QUESTION] HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS NOT GETTING EXAMINED LEADING TO VERY LONG HOSPITALIZATION Attachment
AyukiFMemorial.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.7 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:04 pm
Hi, thanks for the save! I managed to have a quick look and run it for a few ingame days, but this doesn't actually look like a bug, but just like a completely overwhelmed hospital. Please bear in mind that Traumatology is the most demanding department especially when it comes to surgeries and when the whole hospital is built around patients from this department, it will require much more staff than your usual one. A couple of suggestions:
- Probably at least two more operating rooms and matching staff are needed
- It would also be good to add some doctors with only the diagnostics role, these won't get often reserved for surgery and can perform routine examinations in the meantime
- More beds at the ICU could also help
- The cardiology unit on the upper floor isn't working for patients from the clinic, adding a waiting room in front should fix it
- If this happened after the hospital was working better for some time, try to just send a lot of patients to a different hospital or disable one of your insurance companies for a while. Maybe it's the overload causing more patients to collapse and makes everything worse while more patients keep arriving - unblocking it once might return everything back to normal.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum