Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Smellybird
medic

[QUESTION] Emergency Hospitalization [Not Accessible For Patients] Empty [QUESTION] Emergency Hospitalization [Not Accessible For Patients]

Thu May 16, 2019 3:13 am
I built my little hospital/clinic and got Emergency + Emergency Hospitalization, Radiology, and the General Surgery department +  General Surgery Hospitalization (Which I didn't build yet.).

I had started to set up the Emergency Hospitalization. I made the Trauma Center, one corridor, one On-Call Room and Nurse's Station. While designating the Observation Room, it said that it wasn't accessible by patients. I demolished the room and the foundations and that didn't fix it, and then I realized that it said the same for my restroom as well as the corridor. I am not sure how to fix this, and I have looked for other posts about this. I could only find one, and it said that rooms designated red made it so that patients could not access them, but my Nursing Station and On-Call Room were out of the way and connected to a different corridor, so it shouldn't be blocking the route with it.

Also, I'm not too sure where to find my game save file, so some directions for that would be nice.
Hümmlingtaskforce
fellow

[QUESTION] Emergency Hospitalization [Not Accessible For Patients] Empty Re: [QUESTION] Emergency Hospitalization [Not Accessible For Patients]

Thu May 16, 2019 6:58 am
Hi,

is it possible that its not accessible, because patients have to walk through your trauma unit to get there? Have you tried to remove the trauma room?

Regards
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Emergency Hospitalization [Not Accessible For Patients] Empty Re: [QUESTION] Emergency Hospitalization [Not Accessible For Patients]

Thu May 16, 2019 7:48 am
Hi, Hümmlingtaskforce is right - patients can't walk through blue rooms, they can only enter when they're called for examinations or get hospitalized there. In this case you can fix it by marking the corner of the blue trauma center behind the door as a corridor instead.

Btw - this thread should help you find the save files on your machine if you need to access them in the future:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

Cheers!
Smellybird
medic

Fri May 17, 2019 12:51 am
That solution worked! Thanks to the both of you. I made the Trauma Center a bit smaller, and then put walls around it and it ended up working. Thanks again!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum