Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheShadow8909
medic

Is there any way to play the game before release ? Empty Is there any way to play the game before release ?

Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:32 pm
I really like the Game found it over YT and it looks quiet awsome, but i think i cant wait 2 months.

So i there any way or chance to play the game befor release ?

PS. Im not a YouTuber Twitcher or everythink else just a Gamer Smile

Greetings Me Very Happy
TomasJAnderson
TomasJAnderson
fellow

Is there any way to play the game before release ? Empty Re: Is there any way to play the game before release ?

Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:35 pm
The game is currently in closed beta and the only way to play it is to become a beta tester.
They just gave a wave of testers access and are waiting a while before adding a second wave (if at all).
//NOA
//NOA

Is there any way to play the game before release ? Empty Re: Is there any way to play the game before release ?

Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:15 pm
TomasJAnderson wrote:The game is currently in closed beta and the only way to play it is to become a beta tester.
They just gave a wave of testers access and are waiting a while before adding a second wave (if at all).

Like Thomas said. Project Hospital has now about 100 beta testers, the development team got in this state so many bugs reports, that the beta is not available for all persons at the moment.

Cheers,
Noah
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum