Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Strategicon
Strategicon
intern

More realistic hiring process and staff dressing rooms Empty More realistic hiring process and staff dressing rooms

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
My ideas:
1) When we hire a worker, he appears in the workplace instantly. Why there's no the same system that we have with firing when the worker leaves his workplace with their feet? I think it would be more realistic and interesting if the workers upon hiring went to their workplaces from home without using a teleport Very Happy Maybe even on the next day after hiring.
2) Have you ever seen a surgeon going through the city in surgeon's uniform? I think the game needs dressing room where the staff can change their clothes when arriving/going home.
ekans
medic

More realistic hiring process and staff dressing rooms Empty Re: More realistic hiring process and staff dressing rooms

Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:12 pm
I could be interesting also an improvement to hiring process.
I mean sometimes you are looking for a specific staff and it would be useful to have the possibility to ''ask'' the hiring agency to find a specific profile (i.e. an intern or a resident with some ability or perk).
Now is totally random and costs 2500$ each time, better maybe to set different prices related to what you are looking for.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum