Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
senatorium
intern

[QUESTION] Hospital patients get assigned many tests, none of which are done. Empty [QUESTION] Hospital patients get assigned many tests, none of which are done.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:51 am
I've started to see a bug in which patients (and it seems to only be hospitalized patients) will get assigned many different tests by the AI (they appear as green icons in boxes), but none of the tests get done. No additional treatments are done, either. This is leading to lots of collapses as the patients are essentially stuck. I think it started to happen once I built my ICU.

Example: See attached game, log, and screenshot. See John Johnson in screenshot; he has many tests assigned to him, none of which are happening. If you cancel them all, the AI will re-assign some and the tests will start to get done.
Attachments
[QUESTION] Hospital patients get assigned many tests, none of which are done. Attachment
868360_screenshots_20181104224155_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(713 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
[QUESTION] Hospital patients get assigned many tests, none of which are done. Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(118 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
stack.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
1313e
resident

[QUESTION] Hospital patients get assigned many tests, none of which are done. Empty Re: [QUESTION] Hospital patients get assigned many tests, none of which are done.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:11 am
I found that the reason for this usually is that there are conflicting tests/procedures assigned to the patient.
For example, the tests need to be carried out by the Emergency department (the ICU more specifically), but the procedure (let's say, surgery) by the General Surgery department.
The game then gets stuck in an infinite loop of trying to do both and not doing either.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Hospital patients get assigned many tests, none of which are done. Empty Re: [QUESTION] Hospital patients get assigned many tests, none of which are done.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:44 pm
senatorium wrote:I've started to see a bug in which patients (and it seems to only be hospitalized patients) will get assigned many different tests by the AI (they appear as green icons in boxes), but none of the tests get done. No additional treatments are done, either. This is leading to lots of collapses as the patients are essentially stuck. I think it started to happen once I built my ICU.

Example: See attached game, log, and screenshot. See John Johnson in screenshot; he has many tests assigned to him, none of which are happening. If you cancel them all, the AI will re-assign some and the tests will start to get done.

Hi, thanks for the report!
Looking at the save, this will be caused by an overloaded Cardiography unit - there's one on the ground floor, top left. It reports close to 100% workload and it takes a really long time to transport the patients there. Moving it to the same floor as the rest of cardiology should really help. Smile
senatorium
intern

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:48 am
Thanks Jan, you're absolutely right.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum