Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PCA
fellow

[QUESTION] can treate a patient in chirurgical hospitalization Empty [QUESTION] can treate a patient in chirurgical hospitalization

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:55 pm
Hi

I've got a message that i cannot  hospitalize a patient in chirurgical dept and must hurry to build it . But i can't build it because until now i have not treated any patient in chirurgical clinic    . Why this patient is not gone directly to chirurgical clinic department ?

see save file and screenshot .

https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/45/2/1541512416-sans-titre.png.

I think, i have perhaps the explanation of this phenomen.  I have build chirurgical office and hire a chirugical doctor during day and perhaps the game  did not take  it into account before the 8h or 20h checkpoint ?

Thank you to explore this option
Attachments
[QUESTION] can treate a patient in chirurgical hospitalization Attachment
pca.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(653 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] can treate a patient in chirurgical hospitalization Empty Re: [QUESTION] can treate a patient in chirurgical hospitalization

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:22 pm
Hello - well, this is not a bug- it is ok - as you have contracted AbdomiGUT insurance company- they send you every day 10 patients. Patient Martine Legrand comes from this insurance company. Bases on her final diagnosis she could be hospitalized in the case of Kidney stones. If her final diagnosis will be Urinary tract infection - hospitalization is unnecessary Wink
PCA
fellow

[QUESTION] can treate a patient in chirurgical hospitalization Empty Re: [QUESTION] can treate a patient in chirurgical hospitalization

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:47 pm
I agree concerning these diagnostics.

But to establish the diagnostic :
i mean a chirurgical doctor right ?
To have a chirurgical doctor, i must change the patient on chirurgical department, right ?
The problem is that i cannot change the patient from emergency department to surgical department Smile (When i click on chirurgical dept , i hear the sound but doesn't change dept . So, i am afraid it is a bug Shocked
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum