Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PCA
fellow

[OPEN LOW] Why my laborers don't work ? Empty [OPEN LOW] Why my laborers don't work ?

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:39 pm
Hi

I have 3 emergency clinic technicians who don't work  ? I have 10 analyzes frim day vacancy which waiting to treate ?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1560424667

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1560427813

Thank you
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Why my laborers don't work ? Attachment
pca.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(733 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Why my laborers don't work ? Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Why my laborers don't work ?

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:11 pm
Hi, thanks for the report!
In this case the number shows mostly patients that had to leave when clinic closed and haven't delivered their samples yet to the lab - they should be back the next morning and everything will continue normally.

We can consider how to display this if it seems confusing (whether it will be not including the patients in the overall sum or displaying them in some other way).
PCA
fellow

[OPEN LOW] Why my laborers don't work ? Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Why my laborers don't work ?

Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:15 pm
Well understood .

But it seems to be more logical to have here (instead of the number of patients leaved which can nothing matter for me), the number of analyzis not yet be treated in order to know how many analyzis the night personnal must to be care of .

It will be, i think, more amazing.

Thank you if this suggestion is possible. Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum