Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
liamq12
medic

[RESOLVED] Doctors Idle while Patients wait.  Empty [RESOLVED] Doctors Idle while Patients wait.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:16 am
Desc: Ortho clinic doctors idle in office while patients present.

Repro Steps: I created a new clinic in my hospital, the orthopaedic department, hired 2 doctors, one receptionist, and one lab tech. Once patients were coming in, they would wait idly in the waiting area, all the while, the two doctors would still fulfil their personal needs, however for the rest of their time, sit idle in their office while patients are waiting. I tried changing the same area to a cardio clinic, and it worked just fine, so im a little stumped as to what the issue is.

Thanks!
Tonza
medic

[RESOLVED] Doctors Idle while Patients wait.  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Doctors Idle while Patients wait.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I had the same problem in General Surgery Clinic. I had 2 offices, 2 doctors and 1 waiting room. All patients used only one doctor while the other one was idle for the whole day. Sadly I have no savefile to add here.
NisseAstronaut
medic

[RESOLVED] Doctors Idle while Patients wait.  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Doctors Idle while Patients wait.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:50 pm
I have a similar issue in the first campaign, Depth.
I just made the General Surgery, followed the steps, made the rooms, hired staff etc - everything works fine.

Except the General Surgery Office. The patiens takes place in the waiting room, but are stuck there. My doctor keeps being idle & forfilling needs.
Once the doctor is at their workplace, nothing happens either.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:02 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, the issue will be fixed properly in the next patch (hopefully tomorrow), but there's also a workaround - make sure there are no doctors without workspaces at the affected department - you can find them for example in the table of doctors, their shift will show a big zero.
Gnignel
intern

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:37 pm
Hi, I've just submitted a bug report on the same issue: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1698-idle-doctor
Looks like the patch didn't fix this!
quirkycat
quirkycat
resident

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:27 pm
I'm having the same issue. Long queue of patients and several clinic doctors idle. There are no unassigned doctors in the department.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum