Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gnignel
intern

More intuitive treatments and examinations with Icons Empty More intuitive treatments and examinations with Icons

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:37 pm
Currently, when you hover over an available or unavailable treatment/examination you get several paragraphs of text telling you, among other things, the requirements to perform them. That's not working really well for me, it's too much text to read every time I want to know why the treatment/examination is greyed out, which department(s) can perform it or where it's going to take place.

My suggestion is to add a list of icons to the hover text to describe the requirements: so for example if an examination needs to be performed in a cardiology office, it will have the cardiology icon and the office (stethoscope) icon; if the doctor needs to have the "advanced diagnosis" skill to perform it, the advanced diagnosis icon will be there; if the patient must be in HDU for the treatment, it will show the HDU icon, and so on.
I think that with the great number of treatment and exam options that the game has, this would make things much more intuitive!
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

More intuitive treatments and examinations with Icons Empty Re: More intuitive treatments and examinations with Icons

Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:39 pm
Hello and thanks for your suggestion!
As we are still improving the game, we are also improving some parts of the UI, etc. We are adapting whole interface to bring more and more data to players and we wish that, you all players, would be satisfied. Wink
Gnignel
intern

More intuitive treatments and examinations with Icons Empty Re: More intuitive treatments and examinations with Icons

Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:35 am
Hi Igor,
thank you for your reply. I look forward to seeing the improved UI!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum