Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pieterpost
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]ICU problem maybe a bug Empty [NEED MORE INFO]ICU problem maybe a bug

Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:35 am
I have seen a strange problem at the icu. i have 4 patients in the icu and 4 doctors at night 4 doctors at day time. i have many collapses at the icu. I could not find out what is wrong at the icu in te first place. Everyting seemed to be normal. Then i have seen that only one doctor is doing her job. The other doctors are idle doing nothing. so all patients are getting the care of one doctor. Sounds to me like it could be a bug.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]ICU problem maybe a bug Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
[NEED MORE INFO]ICU problem maybe a bug Attachment
bug.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]ICU problem maybe a bug Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]ICU problem maybe a bug

Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:01 pm
pieterpost wrote:I have seen a strange problem at the icu. i have 4 patients in the icu and 4 doctors at night 4 doctors at day time. i have many collapses at the icu. I could not find out what is wrong at the icu in te first place. Everyting seemed to be normal. Then i have seen that only one doctor is doing her job. The other doctors are idle doing nothing. so all patients are getting the care of one doctor. Sounds to me like it could be a bug.

Hi, I could not load your save, because it contains a lot of different mods. The situation you are describing seems very strange.
Did all the patients arrive before you had 4 doctors? New arriving patients are always assigned free doctor and when then there is no other free doctor they get assigned even a busy doctor. Can you check your patients if they have same doctor assigned?
Or the other thing that could cause this is turned off role for observation. Thank you for the additional information
pieterpost
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]ICU problem maybe a bug Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]ICU problem maybe a bug

Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:33 pm
Hi Ondrej,

The doctors where there before the patients came in. I did peek at the game and it looks like this problem is there more in the night time. It looks like in all departments only one or two doctors get patients and others dont have any patiens. The doctors i am looking at where all assingt for obeservation.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum