Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
derek_chan_731
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Problem in Doctor DLC second mission Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Problem in Doctor DLC second mission

Tue May 12, 2020 8:23 pm
Hi all, I have problems here in the second mission of the Doctor DLC:

1. When I recruit no matter how many staffs in the hospital, once get the day start, they all just seems stuck in the desk, and the time isn't run as well.

[NEED MORE INFO]Problem in Doctor DLC second mission Pic110

2. Even I apply loan and try to create a new character of doctor, the game doesn't let me create one, the finish button no respond.

[NEED MORE INFO]Problem in Doctor DLC second mission Pic210

Thank you.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Problem in Doctor DLC second mission Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Problem in Doctor DLC second mission

Wed May 13, 2020 10:04 am
derek_chan_731 wrote:Hi all, I have problems here in the second mission of the Doctor DLC:

1. When I recruit no matter how many staffs in the hospital, once get the day start, they all just seems stuck in the desk, and the time isn't run as well.

[NEED MORE INFO]Problem in Doctor DLC second mission Pic110

2. Even I apply loan and try to create a new character of doctor, the game doesn't let me create one, the finish button no respond.

[NEED MORE INFO]Problem in Doctor DLC second mission Pic210

Thank you.

Hi and thank you for your report. When the game starts, you have to create your own doctor like you are doing in your second picture, or the game will not go on.
What i can see in the picture is that you have only one perk in the positive category selected. There must be two in order to create the character. Let me know if that helped
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum