Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
spbeards
medic

[RESOLVED]Patient stuck at reception (from Steam forums) Empty [RESOLVED]Patient stuck at reception (from Steam forums)

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:36 pm
Good day,

You requested my save file on Steam pertaining to a character stuck in reception, providing it here:
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Patient stuck at reception (from Steam forums) Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patient stuck at reception (from Steam forums)

Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:23 am
spbeards wrote:Good day,

You requested my save file on Steam pertaining to a character stuck in reception, providing it here:

Hi, thank you for the save. There was a hidden error in the reception script. It was fixed and will be in the next patch. I am also attaching fixed save so you can continue your game in the meantime.
Do have by any chance any additional information what might have caused this? Did you move the receptionist from somewhere? Was the receptionist just hired? Thank you
spbeards
medic

[RESOLVED]Patient stuck at reception (from Steam forums) Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patient stuck at reception (from Steam forums)

Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:09 pm
The previous receptionist was a "commuter" so I believe the patient was waiting for her to show up between 0800 and 0900, I was impatient and instead of waiting for the end of the day I switched the receptionist with a different one and that was when the freeze happened.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum