Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Same Person Different Skill Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Same Person Different Skill

Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:31 pm
Hi, its me again!

I caught the a curious one: in different info windows there is a different skill data for the same person at the same time.
[NEED MORE INFO] Same Person Different Skill Same_p12

Also while I was naming the save file, I've found another... Bug? It's about too long named savegames : )
[NEED MORE INFO] Same Person Different Skill A_long10

And another thing!) I tried to upload savegame and log, and here's what I've got:
[NEED MORE INFO] Same Person Different Skill E_ua_213

I guess it was unexpected that someone will be so bug-reportive : D
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Same Person Different Skill Attachment
Dr Nick Camp 4.2 Same Person Different Skill.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
[NEED MORE INFO] Same Person Different Skill Attachment
Player.log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(23 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by nickythenick on Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Files were uploaded)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Same Person Different Skill Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Same Person Different Skill

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:42 pm
Hi, thanks for the report(s)!

Unfortunately the forum we use forces a data limit for each user that we can't change. Do you think you could have a look at the previous bug reports you posted and delete some of the attached saves in the ones we marked/renamed as RESOLVED? That should give us some more space (and I think it will be easier for you to find them). Or, as an alternative, feel free to use email instead -> info@oxymoron.games

Btw - in the meantime I've had a quick look at the doctor level displayed for the chief doctor and it seems to work correctly on our side, so the save could actually help with that one.

Thanks in advance!
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Same Person Different Skill Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Same Person Different Skill

Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:16 pm
Hi there! I've uploaded files!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum