Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]BUG in person Empty [NEED MORE INFO]BUG in person

Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:33 pm
I had  sent to the steam discuss and report the person is separate. I`ll attach some screenshot and saved game. The  headless body person is in the surgery department patient`s room. And the second one that the half-cut stretcher is I think that situation is randomly occur.
Also i wanted to ask there is no way to remove headless body patient. thanks.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]BUG in person Attachment
20201205000907_1.jpg half-cut stretcherYou don't have permission to download attachments.(658 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
output_log.txt saved game(bug)You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
20201205003028_1.jpg headless body patientYou don't have permission to download attachments.(605 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]BUG in person Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]BUG in person

Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:09 pm
12345678 wrote:I had  sent to the steam discuss and report the person is separate. I`ll attach some screenshot and saved game. The  headless body person is in the surgery department patient`s room. And the second one that the half-cut stretcher is I think that situation is randomly occur.
Also i wanted to ask there is no way to remove headless body patient. thanks.

Hi and thank you for the report. Without the save I can't confirm that it is the same issue that we have encountered recently. And for that we already have a fix for the next patch. For you you can try to cure that patient and send the patient home. Then wait trough midnight and all the beds reserved by this patients should be freed. Let us know if that helped and sorry for the inconvenience

12345678 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum