Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MikeTheNose
MikeTheNose
attending

[NEED MORE INFO] Lack of free seats in study room Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Lack of free seats in study room

Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:29 pm
Every time I load the save file this pops up after a few seconds of gameplay.  Seems all seats are taken, but by whom?

Emailed save file to you.

[NEED MORE INFO] Lack of free seats in study room Nofree10

Addendum:

Also in that save file is a stuck doctor.

[NEED MORE INFO] Lack of free seats in study room Doctor10
ja.oxymoron
ja.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Lack of free seats in study room Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Lack of free seats in study room

Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:48 pm
Hi,
There seems to be a bug in the training room with multiple projectors and screens. We're working on a fix.
In the meantime, you can fix the training room by removing one of the projectors and screens.

BR
michael06012000
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Lack of free seats in study room Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Lack of free seats in study room

Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:26 pm
I also experienced this, and after deleting the new study room, my doctors stopped moving and I can no longer play the game,
ja.oxymoron
ja.oxymoron
developer

Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:51 pm
michael06012000 wrote:I also experienced this, and after deleting the new study room, my doctors stopped moving and I can no longer play the game,

Hi,
Did your study room also have multiple projectors?
Please provide a savefile so we can investigate. https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

BR,
JA
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum