Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Shimmler
medic

[OPEN LOW] Bug: "No more seats in study room" Empty [OPEN LOW] Bug: "No more seats in study room"

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:24 pm
Hello and first of all thanks for the cool game!

Haven't played for a while and decided to start a new game with new expansions. I've also subscribed to a couple of mods but I'm quite sure they're not connected with the issue (only ones that affect logic are "Patients can use Cafeteria" and "More levels" for higher hospitals, others are mods are for more decorative items none of which were used in the bugged study room).

Bug itself:

So I've just build a study room but my personnel won't use it: [can't post link]

But the study room is perfectly empty as it was just built: [can't post link]

Would be grateful for help!
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Bug: "No more seats in study room" Attachment
St. Septimus Hospital.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Bug: "No more seats in study room" Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Bug: "No more seats in study room"

Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:41 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for joining the forums to report the issue!

I was able to load the save (although the extra items from the mods are missing on my side) and I can see the problem here too.
First, here's a workaround that helped on my side: just remove the room marking in management mode and put it back again.

I'll try to investigate further, it would be great to figure out what exactly went wrong and especially if it was on our side, not caused by the mods. If you remember anything specific about the room or how it was built, please let us know (did you for example resize it, was there originally a room from another department etc). Thanks in advance!

Shimmler likes this post

Shimmler
medic

[OPEN LOW] Bug: "No more seats in study room" Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Bug: "No more seats in study room"

Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:31 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for joining the forums to report the issue!

I was able to load the save (although the extra items from the mods are missing on my side) and I can see the problem here too.
First, here's a workaround that helped on my side: just remove the room marking in management mode and put it back again.

I'll try to investigate further, it would be great to figure out what exactly went wrong and especially if it was on our side, not caused by the mods. If you remember anything specific about the room or how it was built, please let us know (did you for example resize it, was there originally a room from another department etc). Thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot, it helped!

As far for any specific actions... I might definitely designated the room firsthand, and then started placing items. However, i might have put the door as either second step (after the designation) or last step (after finishing placing objects). It's a common practice for me to designate rooms first and then place doors, but it usually works fine.

Hope it helps somehow!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum