Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
drelladept
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Elevator not appearing on new floor Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Elevator not appearing on new floor

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:25 pm
I just added a new floor (7th) to my hospital but the elevator hasn't appeared and it won't let me add another manually either.
I didn't want to copy the floors or walls as I only planned on using part of the upper floor but none of the nine elevators i currently have have come through like they did before.

Please help
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Elevator not appearing on new floor Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Elevator not appearing on new floor Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Elevator not appearing on new floor

Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:54 pm
drelladept wrote:I just added a new floor (7th) to my hospital but the elevator hasn't appeared and it won't let me add another manually either.
I didn't want to copy the floors or walls as I only planned on using part of the upper floor but none of the nine elevators i currently have have come through like they did before.

Please help

Hi and thank you for your report. Elevators are added manually through the whole buildings, expect the roof. How many floors do you have set in your game? Thank you for the additional information
drelladept
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Elevator not appearing on new floor Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Elevator not appearing on new floor

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:35 pm
I have six floors with things like wards and whatnot. I now have the seventh floor with nothing on it but the elevators did not appear and I cannot place then either. If I delete the elevators and replace them they do not go to the new 7th floor
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:47 pm
drelladept wrote:I have six floors with things like wards and whatnot. I now have the seventh floor with nothing on it but the elevators did not appear and I cannot place then either. If I delete the elevators and replace them they do not go to the new 7th floor

Hi, from the log I can see that you are playing with Doctor Mode DLC. That mode allows 6 floors (base base game only had 4) and the 7th floor is roof and elevators do not up to the roof.
So if you did not change the number of floors in Tweakables.xml, this is the correct behavior.
drelladept
resident

Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:19 pm
Oh. It doesn't say that anywhere explicitly. But fair enough. As for the tweakables.
Can I change that within the game I'm running or would I have to start all over again?
Or can I unsubscribe from doctor mode which I never use and it will revert to allowing another floor?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:43 am
drelladept wrote:Oh. It doesn't say that anywhere explicitly. But fair enough. As for the tweakables.
Can I change that within the game I'm running or would I have to start all over again?
Or can I unsubscribe from doctor mode which I never use and it will revert to allowing another floor?

Hi, just quickly joining the conversation - yes, the change should apply to the existing saves no problem.

The quickest way to increase the limit would be to subscribe to https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1759748430, which goes to 9, while doctor mode increases it only from 4 to 6.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum