Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IcuNurse
IcuNurse
intern

Spanish Corner Empty Spanish Corner

Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 pm
Hello everybody:

Initially I address the moderators of the forum, to ask for their permission in a firm way, to be able to open a post or new topic, where we express, share, talk about the game, but in Spanish, since not all of us handle English well, and we need of auxiliary tools as online translators to be able to publish and understand what many users write, in order to solve doubts and expose our hospital projects.

Also I would love to connect more, through a whatsapp group, so I invite all the people who want, to send me a private and create the group.

I did not want to stop thanking each and every one of the people who have taken this project forward because this game promises.

Greetings to Joshi and Edu, because their work as Spanish translators opens a long way.
Joshi
Joshi
Spanish moderator

Spanish Corner Empty Re: Spanish Corner

Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:41 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Greetings.

A spanish corner will be a great idea to impove our communication and share our experiences even in spanish for helping in expression.
We'll see how the spanish community grow but i hope in the best way especially now at 2 days to the game release.

I'm so glad being translator team and helping our countrymen understanding every aspect of the game. I hope everything will be ready in D-Day.

See you in the Community!
Martinizm
intern

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Here I am if you want to discuss anything about the game, in spanish community.
Dysp

Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:41 pm
I think you are making some very good points. We are currently discussing it internally.
Joshi
Joshi
Spanish moderator

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi then mates. I've already talked to development team for request a specific spanish forum and they APPROVED the idea, we only need moderators so tell me who would be volunteer and go on.
josef.oxymoron
josef.oxymoron
developer
http://oxymoron.games/projecthospital/

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:53 am
Hi - we've created subsections for some of the larger communities including yours. Feel free to use it Smile Just remember, that bug reports, suggestions, mod discussion etc. belong to specified sections and should be in English.
Joshi
Joshi
Spanish moderator

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:58 am
Thx a lot to you and dev team. We hope to enjoy it and i'm sure it will be so useful.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum