Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bemidge
medic

[OPEN LOW] Patients stop coming Empty [OPEN LOW] Patients stop coming

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:20 pm
In my game I was playing I was moving along adding radiology and trauma centers and what not when one day no patients showed up. Thought it may have just been that day but no it continued into the next day and a half. I don't understand why no patients would be coming.

Tried to attach game files but it gave me an error when trying to attach "Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 6)" Not sure why as the file is 611KB and it says max size is 10MB.

Anyways wondering if this is a known issue or what to do. Thanks Enjoying the game!
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Patients stop coming Attachment
First one.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(611 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN LOW] Patients stop coming Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(79 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding attachments)
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Patients stop coming Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Patients stop coming

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:26 pm
Hi actually we have enlarged the forum space for files, please try to reupload your savegame and output log, so we can figure out what is happening Wink
bemidge
medic

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:27 pm
Added attachments!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:30 pm
Hi, we can see quite a few errors in the log, which could've caused some problems in the generation of patients (it happens over midnight).
Good news is that the issue seems to fix itself the next day in the latest version of the game - you can also disable and re-enable the two insurance companies that are available, that should have an immediate effect.

(Keeping as OPEN LOW, I'd like to have a proper look at the log file when I can find a minute Smile )
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum