Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zord72
intern

[OPEN LOW] Patients not turning up to hospital Empty [OPEN LOW] Patients not turning up to hospital

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:46 am
Very few patients turning up.

I'm on campaign 2. I closed the departments, remodeled the hospital and then reopened everything.

Since then only a few patients turned up. I counted approx. 6
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Patients not turning up to hospital Attachment
patients not turning up.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Patients not turning up to hospital Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Patients not turning up to hospital

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:34 pm
Hi, thanks for the report, I can see the issue here as well. While the problem seems to sort itself out the next day, you can also try a workaround: open insurances and disable and re-enable the one insurance company.

We'll be looking at a proper fix in the meantime.
daxl
intern

[OPEN LOW] Patients not turning up to hospital Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Patients not turning up to hospital

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:51 am
I'm having a similar problem with the same campaign. No patients at all, they're all moving around the bottom of the screen. My patients didn't seem to fix the next day.

You're out of space on the forum, but you can access my save game for the next 24 hours at https://a.uguu.se/7WrXDZdkTBLA_campaign2_broken.zip I can reupload it if needed as well. Thanks for the great game.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum